- American Public Power Association (APPA)
- Municipal Electric Utilities Association (MEUA)
- New York Municipal Power Agency (NYMPA)
- New York Rural Water Association (NYRWA)
- New York State Conference of Mayors and Municipal Officials (NYCOM)
- New York State Association of Fire Chiefs (NYSAFC)
- North Country Chamber of Commerce
- The Independent Energy Efficiency Program (IEEP)
CLINTON COUNTY LINKS:
- Clinton County
- Clinton County Office of the Aging
- Clinton County Board of Elections
- Clinton County Clerk's Office
- Clinton County Directory of Federal, State, County, City,Town & Village Officers
- Clinton County Health Department
- Clinton County Prescription Drug Card (Open to All County Residents)
- Clinton County Public Transit
- Clinton County Real Property Office
- Clinton County Treasurer's Office
- Clinton-Essex-Franklin Library System (CEFLS)
- Home Town Cable of Northern New York
- The Islander
- Lake Champlain Weekly
- Mountain Lake PBS
- Press Republican
- Sun Community News
- WCAX TV Channel 3
- The Weather Channel
- WIRY Radio
- WPTZ TV Channel 5
NEW YORK STATE GOVERNMENT LINKS:
- New York Power Authority (NYPA)
- N.Y.S. Assembly
- N.Y.S. Board of Elections
- N.Y.S. Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC)
- N.Y.S. Department of Labor
- N.Y.S. Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- N.Y.S. Department of State, Division of Building Standards and Codes
- N.Y.S. Department of Taxation and Finance
- N.Y.S. Division of Criminal Justice Services
- N.Y.S. Office of the Aging (NYSOFA)
- N.Y.S. Office of the Comptroller
- N.Y.S. Office of Planning and Development (GATEWAY)
- N.Y.S. Office of Real Property Services (NYSORPS)
- N.Y.S. Public Service Commission (PSC)
- N.Y.S. Senate
- N.Y.S. State Unified Court System
TOWN & VILLAGE OF CHAMPLAIN LINKS:
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT LINKS:
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development - NY (USDA)
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. Social Security Administration
Located on Lake Champlain at the northern border of eastern New York State, you'll find that getting to Rouses Point is half the fun!
By Automobile Rouses Point is located in the northern portion of the state in Clinton County. It is centrally located just 27 miles north of Plattsburgh and 185 miles north of Albany, New York, 55 miles northwest of Burlington, Vermont and 30 miles south of Montreal, Quebec.
From the west, use Rt. 11 east to Lake Street and turn left to downtown Rouses Point.
From the east, use Rt. 2 to cross into New York on the Rouses Point Bridge. Turn left onto Lake Street to downtown Rouses Point.
From the south, use I-87 north to exit 42 and take Rt. 11 east to Rouses Point.
From the north, use 1-87 directions above south to exit 42 or take Route 223 south in Canada to the US Border and continue into Rouses Point.
By Bus Adirondack Trailways to Plattsburgh, N.Y. For fare and schedule information, call 800-776-7548.
By Air Major airports are located in Plattsburgh and Albany, NY, Montreal, QC and Burlington, VT. The closest airport is Plattsburgh International Airport:
7061 Route 9, PO Box 310, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
By Limo There are several limo companies as well as car rentals providing transportation to and from Rouses Point and the airports above. Contact the individual airports for names and numbers.